Nails of the Day | Sensationail Ocean Sparkle


If you've been reading my blog or a little while now, you will know I have a very big nail varnish problem, but more recently I haven't touched my collection because I am loving my Sensationail Gel Nail kit too much to want to do anything else. I will try to start including more normal nail varnishes in these posts soon, but it will probably be once the gel novelty wears off.




 This NOTD is a colour I've been eyeing up for a little while of the Sensationail website and I finally got it for my birthday earlier on in the month. It is the colour Ocean Sparkle which is a gorgeous teal blue with sparkle, I know, you never would have guessed it. Up to this point my gel polish collection has all been pale colours and lots of red/pinks so it was really nice to be able to add a darker colour to my collection for the Autumn and Winter months. I'm so so so happy with this colour choice and it was definitely worth the months of lusting.


Have you tried any Sensationail gel colours? What colours would you recommend? Let me know in the comments.

Sophie xxx

2 comments:

  1. That colour is absolutely gorgeous, Sophie, I can see why you're so happy with it! I bought my mum the Sensationail kit for her birthday and she's very kindly letting me use it, I'm so tempted to try this shade myself :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only this with the shimmer polishes is that I find they chip easier than the normal colours xx

      Delete

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top