Empties - Products I've Used Up #3

First things first, let's get this out the way, I hate hate hate taking pictures of my empties, I find them the most boring thing to photograph and have no inspiration whatsoever on how I can arrange them or lay them out nicely. So basically, what I'm trying to say it, please excuse how awful the photo is on the post and pray for me to be able to improve them in the future.


Now that's out of the way I'll actually move onto talking you through what I have used up recently...



It is very rare for me to use up perfumes as I always have so many on the go but recently I've actually been trying to slim down my stash and use some up, as Marc Jacobs Daisy was one that I had had in my collection for a long time I started using it every day. I love this perfume, I came across it through a friend at college who always wore it and knew I needed to own it, I will more than likely buy this again but there are still loads of perfumes I would like to try.

I don't know if it's just me but I really find washing my hair a real chore, it's not the actually washing that annoys me, it's the drying and styling that follows it so when I can get away with it I try and use dry shampoo and recently I've been using the Batiste Dry Shampoo in Bloom. I'm really gutted that this scent was one of their limited editions as I was really impressed with it, strangely I find that some scents work better than others, could just be my imagination. If they bring it back, I'll definitely buy
it.

This isn't the first time that the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer has been in one of my empties posts and I don't think it will be the last, I keep trying other concealers but always find myself coming back to this one. Another product making an appearance for the second time is the Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation, but this is one that isn't as likely to appear again very soon as it has taken a back seat in my make up collection.

I've really enjoyed using the Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash, it has a lovely citrus scent which feels really fresh and like it's leaving you very clean. I think it is definitely a shower gel that I would use again but it is looking like it could be in the distant future as I have quite a shower gel stash at the moment.

Out of all the bath products on the market Radox Muscle Soak has got to be the most boring but sometimes it is just something that needs to be done, I go through stages of going to the gym or running quite often so this is perfect for the times that I have overdone but I can't say it's something I'm going to automatically repurchase, just when I need it.

I can't remember the last time I used the same shampoo and conditioner for longer than one set so this isn't something that is likely to appear more than once in an empties post, the last set I used up is the Herbal Essences Nourish Me Butter. It had a really pleasant scent and left my hair feeling soft and shiny but most of all the best thing about Herbal Essences is the bargain price and they are more often than not on offer.

Last but not least is a product I featured in a favourites post back in February and I am gutted that I have used them up, it is the Kleenex Facial Clothes Cotton Touch. I used them to remove my make up as I found they were a lot less harsh than a flannel or facial cloth, unfortunately I can no longer use these as they discontinued them.

I'm sure it won't be long before another empties post and it has taken me a while to get this one so I have already finished more products.

Have you tried any of these products? Let me know in the comments.

Sophie xx



3 comments:

  1. Hello! I love your blog so much; you have a really beautiful design! I am in love with herbal essences shampoo and conditioner, it always smells so good and my hair feels great after using it. I have followed your blog because I think it’s so good!!! I would love it if you had a look at my blog; I’m a very passionate teenage blogger but I’m quite new and really need the support! Perhaps we could become friends? Thank you so much, Jeani xxx www.jeanithoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for you kind comment, I'm glad you're enjoying my blog xxx

      Delete
  2. It's interesting to hear that the Estee Lauder foundation isn't going to be making an appearance soon as I've heard brilliant things about it!
    Charlotte // www.charlottespicks.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top