Beauty | Make Up Revolution Haul


First things first, I have to apologise for my absence during April, I have absolutely no excuse for my lack of posts other than laziness and procrastination. I placed the order for these Make Up Revolution items right back before Easter which feels like forever ago now! Around this time they had brought out quite a few new releases so I knew I had to pick up some goodies, read on to see what I ordered.




The first item that I picked up was this beautiful Blush Goddess blush palette which I am just in love with. MUR have got a fair few blush palettes in their collection but up until this point there hasn't been one that I've been taken with enough to actually pick it up, normally because there is a couple of colours in the palette that I don't like but with this one I can't pick fault with any of them. There is such an array of colours with 4 blush shades and 4 highlight shades suitable for the whole year round. My particular favourite is the highlight shade on the right hand end as it is nice and subtle, perfect for everyday wear. All those shades and only £6, an absolute bargain!

There was a number of make up brushes I could have picked up with the order but it seems like everybody had the same idea because quite a few of them were out of stock. I did manage to get my hands on the Pro E101 Eyeshadow Brush and the Pro E102 Eyeshadow Contour Brush for £1.99 each. I'm forever on the look out for more eyeshadow brushes so these will be a very welcome addition to my collection.


Next up is the item that spurred me on to browse the MUR site, the I Heart Chocolate Vice palette. If you saw my March Favourites post, you will know that recently I've been loving the Neutrals vs New-trals palette, also from MUR so when I saw this had a similar range of colours I knew I had to have it. I'm loving creating warm eye looks with the coral peachy colours so will be doing the same with this palette and the gorgeous gold and bronze colours will be such a great addition to these looks. For just £7.99, this palette will slot perfectly into my eyeshadow collection.

As if the blush palette wasn't enough blushes for one haul I decided to pick up The Matte Blush in the shade Beloved. This is a beautiful pinky coral coloured blush that will be perfect for the summer, in relation it being a summery colour not because it'd look great on my tanned skin because lets face it, my skin won't change colour. Like everything else in this order, it was a bargain, a tiny £2.

It's safe to say that my love for MUR is strong at the moment and their products are just getting better and better, I can't wait to see what else they are going to bring out this year. Have you bought anything from MUR recently? Let me know in the comments below.

Sophie xx

8 comments:

  1. I love make up revolution!
    I tend to use the benefit dandelion blush so don't really buy blush palettes but this one is so pretty!
    I have the highlighter palette and that is gorgeous!

    xxx
    Claire
    http://www.theclairediary.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love MUR so so much .. And agree that their products have been amazing ! I too am so excited to see what else they bring out! I'm loving their highlighters and their Golden Sugar blush palette!!! Loved your haul too lovely !!

    Saira
    www.throughtheglitterglass.wordpress.com
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That eyeshadow palette is to die for, literally been staring at it as it's just beautiful!
    Charlotte // www.charlottespicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Makeup Revolution so much. I cannot believe how good their products are yet they're so cheap!

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Makeup Revolution is one of my favourite make-up brands. Their highlighters are incredible and are worth so much more than £3! x
    Louise | helloteddy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks so pretty! I adore the shades in that eyeshadow palette, it really reminds me of the Too Faced peach palette, and your flatlays are en pointe! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG thank you for the comment about my flatlays, I've come along with my photography but I've still got so far to go! xx

      Delete
  7. I always forget to look at the Makeup Revolution stand, and it's such a shame because their products are fab! That blush palette in particular looks gorgeous! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog - http://getupmakeupdressup.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/leibster-award.html, I am so sorry if you have already been nominated! Tavi xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top