Review | Cath Kidston Flora Geranium Hand Cream


Everyone knows that finding the perfect hand cream comes with a struggle. Over the years I've tried tonnes of different hand creams and always find they are too runny/too thick/too strong smelling etc. At Christmas one of my stocking filler presents came in the form of this lovely hand cream from Cath Kidston. This has quickly become my favourite hand cream to use, it's just the right consistency, soaks in quickly without feeling greasy and I love the scent, this is the second geranium scented item I have smelt recently and I am surprised how much I like it because I actually can't stand the smell of geraniums.




After doing a bit of research behind this hand cream I have found out that it is made for Cath Kidston by a company called Heathcote & Ivory who have quite a large range of products both under their own name and for other companies such as Accessorize. I've recently seen these products in Boots in their gifting section and also in a local garden centre. If the quality of this hand cream is anything to go by, I'm certainly going to have to pick up some other items by this brand.

If you want to pick up any products from Heathcote & Ivory, make sure you check out their website here. This isn't a sponsored post, I'm just very impressed with this hand cream and wanted to share it with you lovely lot.

What is your go to hand cream? Let me know in the comments.

Sophie xx

6 comments:

  1. I don't really have a favourite hand cream as I always seem to acquire so many from places I don't know and I just use what ever is hanging around in my bedroom at the time and throw it in to my bag. This Cath Kidston one looks cute though and something I'd like to have in my bag for when my hands are feeling dry. Thank you for pointing out that information about Heathcote & Ivory I'll have to do a little bit of research myself.

    Kirsty x
    http://cosmeticsbeautyrainbow.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have quite a large selection of hand creams but this is definitely my favourite!

      Delete
  2. I like Dove Hand Creams and always have one on my desk at work but the packaging on this one is so adorable! x

    www.shayholly.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do actually have a Dove one in my handbag, the vanilla and shea butter one, I'm pretty impressed with that as well!

      Delete
  3. I love the body shops hand creams, they're my favourite although the packaging on this is beautiful!
    Charlotte // www.charlottespicks.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top