How Much Is My Face Worth?

This is a post I've seen a few bloggers do, unfortunately I now can't remember who has, if you have done this, let me know in the comments and I will add in a link to your post. Ever since seeing it I thought it was a really interesting thing to do and I think it's either going to be the biggest shock of my life or I will be pleasantly surprised, but I'm pretty sure it'll be the former.




This is the cost of everything I am wearing as write this post, I often change things up but this is what I have been using the for the last couple of weeks.

Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Makeup in 1N1 Ivory Nude - £30.00
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair - £4.19
GOSH Primer and Setting Powder - £9.99
Makeup Revolution Sculpt & Contour Kit in C01 Ultra Fair - £3.50
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original - £16.00
Makeup Revolution Neutrals vs New-trals Palette - £6.99
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in Brown - £7.99
Benefit They're Real Lengthening Mascara in Beyond Brown - £19.50
Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definite in Brown - £3.99
Benefit Gimme Brow Brow-Volumising Gel in Light/Medium - £18.50
MAC Cosmetics Matte Lipstick in D for Danger - £15.50

Total - £136.15

I am actually quite impressed with this, I have a good selection of both high end and drug store products in there so I know it's nowhere near as high as it could be. It will be really interesting to do this post again in a few months time and see how much it differs, both price wise and product wise.

How much do you think your face would be worth? Let me know in the comments below.

Sophie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top