Nails of the Day - No7 Dancing Shoes




If anyone ever tries telling you that glitter nail varnish is only for Christmas, don't listen to them, you don't need that negativity in your life. I love a glitter nail any time of the year because I can sit staring at how pretty they look for ages.




This nail varnish is just amazing, the No7 Nail Effects in Dancing shoes, it is the perfect glitter polish and it doesn't even need to be worn over the top of anything else. I've had this polish in my collection for a very long time but this is actually the first time I've worn it, had I known it was going to look so pretty I wouldn't have left it so long. A massive positive with this is that it dries smooth whereas a lot of other glitter polishes dry really bumpy.

This will definitely be my go to glitter polish in the future! I might just have to take a trip to Boots to see if they have this glitter in any other colour.

Are you a fan of a glitter nail? Have you tried this polish? Let me know in the comments.

Sophie xx



5 comments:

  1. this nail polish looks beautiful! i love glitter nail polish:)xx

    emjbarker.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this nailpolish *-* glitter is my go to color.

    JULIE | cuteiinstgram.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never fallen in love with a nail polish so quickly before!

    Beka. xo | littleworldofbeka

    ReplyDelete
  4. This nail polish is amazing!! I like that it's silver based too, most glitter nail polishes are gold which I'm not too fond of. Would love if you could check out my recent fashion post? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so good at painting your nails! The shade is gorgeous!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top