A Little Lush Haul


Just as I finally thought I was getting into the swing of posting on a regular basis and on the days I have told myself I would post, I was struck with a lovely cough and cold combination, which brought with it a lack of motivation for my blog, so this post is a week later than originally planned.

When payday came round last month I went onto the Lush website and did exactly what you should do when you've been paid, I placed an order. With the Valentine's Day and Mother's Day collections in stock I had even more reason to stock up.




Firstly from the Valentine's day collection I picked up the Unicorn Horn bubble bar, the Lover Lamp bath bomb and the Prince Charming shower cream. I knew the Unicorn Horn was just something I had to pick up because it so talked about within the blogging community and I can tell why, it is just beautiful. I also had Prince Charming in my head as something I wanted to order but Lover Lamp was something that just happened to catch my eye when browsing, I love the idea of the little red hearts floating around my bath.

I really wanted to pick up a couple of items from the Mother's Day collection even though I'm buying them for myself not my mum, but when something is limited edition I just have to give it a try. Bath bombs and bubble bars are always my favourite things to pick up so I went for the Rose Bombshell bath bomb and the Ladybird bubble bar. The preview of Rose Bombshell on the website just looks beautiful and with rose, geranium and lemon oils in it, it sounds like it's going to make my bath smell amazing. I couldn't not get the Ladybird purely for the fact it is so cute, it smells so strong of peppermint and currently the whole house smells of it.

Last but not least I got two Intergalactic bath bombs because they are my current obsession, the bath you get from these bad boys is just incredible and if you haven't tried it yet, make sure you do. I found myself laying the bath wiggling around just to make the water shimmer.

What are you favourite products from Lush? Let me know what products I should try, I really want to venture away from the bath products.

Sophie xx

12 comments:

  1. I cant believe I've never seen that ladybird before like where have I been?! Lover lamp is adorable though!
    Charlotte // www.charlottespicks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found out earlier that Ladybird is a new addition to the Mother's Day collection for this year, I can't wait to try it!

      Delete
  2. I agree, when payday comes around Lush is the place to be! I haven't had the opportunity to try many Lush products but on my list of things to try is the Unicorn one and the Intergalactic one! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Better make sure your get Unicorn Horn soon because I'm sure the Valentine's collection won't be around for much longer!

      Delete
  3. I recently bought the unicorn horn (simply because of aesthetic reasons) and the Rose Bombshell, they both look really amazing. I've tried Intergalactic before, it's amazing. I really want to try out these other items you got, especially the lady bird one, looks adorable!! xxxx
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayyyyyy for Lush hauls !!! They are my FAVE!! I LOVE that ladybird.. it is absolutely adorable ! I cannot wait for my next trip to Lush after seeing this !!

    Saira
    www.throughtheglitterglass.wordpress.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh so much Lush envy right now xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ladybird bar looks adorable! I really want to try the Prince Charming cream!

    Be | lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can't go wrong with a LUSH haul! ladybird looks so adorable! :)

    Hana | www.hanarosella.blogspot.co.uk ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I must admit I have never been in a lush shop not brought a product! My mother in law got me some for Christmas and I did enjoy them, so maybe I need to get more!

    Kirsty
    Www.kirstyralph.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really need to get your hands on more! My next step is to try more of the other products instead of just the bath stuff!

      Delete

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top