#TLSXmas Gift Swap

Since I started blogging I really wanted to get involved with other people to do some form of box or gift swaps, when I saw Katy Gilroy's #TLSXmas gift swap I signed up straight away. Katy paired me up with Megan at Lazy Thoughts so I emailed her right away to introduce myself, it was only when she emailed back that I found out we have spoken in Twitter chats before. We got chatting, agreed on a £15 limit and I got browsing her blog to see what I could buy her.


My present from Megan arrived a few days before Christmas and I just had to open it straight away (kind of with a hope of posting before Christmas, but then as usual I procrastinated too much). As I ripped off the brown paper I revealed this lovely red box that just screams Christmas complete with a lovely wooden tag. 





I received a couple of Make Up Revolution items, the Awesome Double Flick Liquid Eyeliner and an Iconic Pro Lipstick in the colour 'Not in Love', this is a very bright pink and not the sort of colour I'd usually go for but I think if I'm feeling very brave I might just attempt it. 

As if my nail varnish collection isn't enough I got the Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish in Ocean Blue, look out for it in a NOTD post in the future! Along with that came the Barry M Matte Nail Paint which I already have a bottle of but because I've decided I like matte nails will come in very handy! Staying along the lines of nails, there was also a cute little hand cream and nail file included, very handy (excuse the pun).

Perfect for a pamper evening, there is a Superdrug Dead Sea Purifying Clay Mask which will certainly be very appreciated by my skin, I really don't do face masks enough, even though every time I do one I tell myself I should do them more.

Last but not least and the perfect final pieces for a Christmas box are a Merryteaser reindeer and a candy cane. I have never actually had a Merryteaser but I'm guessing it's the same as the Malteaster bunnies which I love so I'm looking forward to this. 

Did you do a #TLSXmas gift swap? If so, leave you me your post so I can check it out.

Sophie xx

3 comments:

  1. Aw this is such a lovely idea! The Makeup Rev liner is amazing, my favourite at the moment - felt tip for the flick and the crayon for my water line :) xo

    polishedcouture.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got so many lovely items!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea!
    Let us know how the facemasks goes! I'm always looking for new ones to try ☺️ X

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top