Empties - Products I Have Used Up # 1

This is a post that seems to have been such a long time coming as it takes me an age to ever use up products. I finally thought I'd used up an acceptable amount of products for a post so here we are!





Boots Botanics Cleansing Face Wipes All Bright - many a bloggers worst enemy, but I still depend highly on keeping a pack of face wipes in my drawer. I am using them less and less now and mainly use them for removing any rogue eye make up from under my eyes the next morning or taking make up off the back of my hand. I never use specific wipes and just pick up whatever is on offer so this would be why I picked these, they do what they say on the pack and are nice and refreshing on my skin, most importantly they don't irritate my skin. I have no reason not to repurchase these but like I said would only pick these up if they happened to be on offer.

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water -  I mainly used this for taking off the majority of my eye make up before doing a proper cleanse. I've got to say I was pretty impressed with this product and the way that it melted off mascara without having to rub really hard. To be fair, because of what I use this for it's pretty much a take or leave it product and like the wipes I would choose this if it was on offer.


Sanctuary Spa Body Butter - I got this as part of a gift set last Christmas, which shows how slowly I use products up. I quite liked this body butter because it wasn't as think as some, it was sort of in between a lotion and a body butter. I think I will repurchase this product at some point but at the moment I have an abundance of lotions and moisturisers so it won't be in the near future.

MoroccanOil Treatment - I fell in love with this stuff, it is safe to say I understand the hype around it and I'm quite annoyed that I didn't get on this wagon sooner. My hair has been in such good condition recently which is surprising considering I've been having it highlighted. I will definitely repurchase this product again, it's a full blown love affair.

Britney Spears Curious Eau De Parfum - I got given this perfume a couple of years ago as a Christmas present and it just reminded me of being a teenager again, back when Britney Spears perfumes were a must have. Having not smelt it for a good few years I did actually fall in love with it so it was quite nice having it back in my collection. Although I did really like it, I don't think I'd repurchase because it takes me so long to use up perfume I very rarely have the same one more than once.

Have you tried any of these products? Will you be trying any after reading this post? Let me know in the comments.

Sophie xx

10 comments:

  1. Oh that Britney Spears perfume brings back some good memories! I used to LOVE that perfume!!

    Shannon Sage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My other half bought my Lacoste Touch of Pink, another good perfume for bringing back memories!

      Delete
  2. That oil sounds really good!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Micellar water, can't beat it. I had the Sanctuary Spa body butter a few years ago and loved it - it smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling amazing! I really like Britney Spears' perfumes and know for a fact that Curious smells good! xx

    Jasmine || http://www.blogsallbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I picked up some of the Micellar water face wipes yesterday so hopefully they're as good! xx

      Delete
  4. I love these posts! Seeing things that other people love to the point they use it all up is so interesting to me! Moroccan oil is amazing!! | aanthblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I like reading them as well, will hopefully have another one coming again soon xx

      Delete
  5. i have used up a few micellar bottles, it's such a good product! great post :)

    please check out my recent posts: www.jaya-sanghera.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a Britney perfume that I love! Smells so sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love the Britney Spears perfume. It's the only perfume I ever re-buy! I have to try the micellar water definitely! I've just followed you on Bloglovin :)
    Becky; http://www.rebeccamarie.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top