Christmassy Lush Haul


Nothing says Christmas like a Lush haul. This is my first year being a lush addict so actually the first time I've come across the Christmas range so I went a little mad, so much so that the lady on the till got jealous when I told her it was all for me. Here is what I picked up...




Cinders Bath Bomb

'With stimulating cinnamon leaf oil, the warmth of the hearth and the scents of hot fruit punch are a bath away. Skip the open fire and curl up with a fireside gathering of coarse sea salt and popping candy instead'

I'd seen this pop up in a large number of Lush hauls so as soon as I saw it in store I knew I had to pick it up for a sniff and it's safe to say you couldn't ask for a more wintery smell. I will definitely have to use this when I come in from spending a long day out in the cold.

Golden Wonder Bath Bomb

'Fancy a tipple? Cognac and zesty lime oils start a party of mood-brightening scents while sweet orange oil refreshes the senses. In the water, this present-shaped fizzer unwraps itself to reveal glittering lustre and a sparkling turquoise explosion. Don't wait until Christmas day to bathe yourself in festive luxury'

As with a lot of Lush products I was drawn in by how cute and exciting this bath bomb looks. I very rarely read the labels so don't have an idea of what they are meant to do because after seeing it, then smelling it, it has normally already ended up in my basket and this was what happened with Golden Wonder. I'm looking forward to having it unwrap in my bath.

Butterbear Bath Bomb

'Snuggle up in a vanilla scented bear hug with softening Fair Trade cocoa butter from the Colombian Peace community of San Jose de Apartado. Creamy and pampering, this polar pal will melt hearts young and old'

As soon as I smelt this I knew there was no way this little cutie wasn't leaving the shop with me. Cocoa butter and vanilla is definitely the perfect scent combination, who doesn't want to smell like chocolate? I have a feeling I could be slightly underwhelmed by the actual bath I get from it but as long as my skin is left feeling and smelling gorgeous, I'm sold.

Bar Humbug Bubble Bar

'It's all humbug, I tell you. Humbug! If the Christmassy sights seem horrible as can be, cleansing tarragon mixed with relaxing fennel provide a welcome antidote. 'Tis the season of avoidable merriment, so pop on a frown and crumble this jet coal and deep purple bar under running water. Enticing liquorice scent with softening organic illipe butter provide safe haven for Scrooges'

This is a bubble bar that has divided opinions with many people saying they can't stand the liquorice smell, whereas I love it, can't stand the taste of liquorice but love the smell. It's nice to be able to pick up something that isn't so sickly sweet as a lot of the stuff in Lush, don't get me wrong, I love them too but it's nice to have something different for a change.

Candy Mountain Bubble Bar

'Fair Trade vanilla grows in view of the Rwenzori Mountains of the Moon in Western Uganda before being packed into this peak of its own. Crumble the swirled pink summit under running water and embrace glistening ridges of bubble and comforting creamy candy mist'

Back to the sickly sweet scents we all know and love, I knew I had to stock up on Snow Fairy scented products. As it's my first time buying products from the Christmas range and I needed to find out what all the hype is about. Not only does it smell amazing, it also looks amazing too, so excited to try it out.

Star Dust Bath Bomb

'Follow yonder star all the way to the bathroom; it will bear exotic gifts of Fair Trade Ugandan vanilla from the Mountains of the Moon and precious restorative rosewood. A twinkly dip in its starlit waters gives a bergamot-powered boost to the mind and body - ideal for a little post-party recovery. Note: wise men not included'

I'm always a bit put off by white or lightly coloured bath bombs because they leave the bath a little underwhelming but as soon as I saw that this is full of multicoloured stars in the middle, that sold it for me. 


Snow Fairy Shower Gel

'When the days are dark, add a little Christmas magic to your shower and some much-needed sparkle to your daily routine. This candyfloss-scented shower gel will gently cleanse hair and body and leave a mouthwatering perfume on your skin. Shower with a gel that's sure to tickle you pink by picking up this candyfloss body cleanser'

When I ventured into Lush to pick up all these goodies I knew I had to pick up Snow Fairy, because it would be wrong not to, right? Everyone raves about it and is sad when it is gone at the end of the season so it was an obvious choice to add to my first Christmas haul. It smells incredible, I haven't started using it yet but every so often I pick it up just to give it a sniff. 

Salted Coconut Hand Scrub

'Superbly soft skin and scrubbing go hand in hand. This creamy coconut and sea salt exfoliator is the perfect way to keep your paws in tiptop condition. Apply a generous dollop to wet hands and scrub all over or use when your hands are dry for a rougher cleanser. Sea salt is a wonderful natural exfoliant, packed full of restorative minerals to cleanse and treat the skin, whilst coconut oil deeply hydrates without making your hands sticky. Those who love the sweet smell of the outdoors will love to get stuck into this scrub - fragranced with the smell of sweet gorse'

This is a blogger influenced buy, Kate La Vie wrote about it in her post here and knew straight away I had to have it. I suffer really badly from dry hands in the colder weather and anything that promises to cure this is a winner in my books. It has a slightly odd smell but it could be described as a bit like the smell of Play-doh which actually makes me a bit nostalgic. Let's hope it lives up to its promises and becomes a routine staple.

Coalface Facial Soap

'A gentle soap made from antiseptic rosewood, sandalwood and absorbent charcoal that can be used on the face and body. Sandalwood oil gives this soap a distinctive earthy fragrance. Charcoal is known for its absorbency, while liquorice root softens the skin and rosewood oil has antiseptic properties. It's gentle enough for your face, but you can use it all over your body. Simply use as a soap and wash of the day'

This soap isn't pictured because I was so eager to try it out I didn't get a chance to picture it beforehand. I'm currently going through a really spotty stage so anything that promises to improve them really grabs my attention. I'd been browsing the Lush website when I came across this and was really intrigued to try it out. After using it for a few days I have definitely seen an improvement so I look forward to long term results.

What Lush products have you been loving recently? Are you going to be picking up any of these? Let me know in the comments.

Sophie xx


7 comments:

  1. Snow fairy is my ultimate favourite LUSH scent! I picked one of the candy mountains up yesterday! Never tried the Bah humbug bubble bar though, I saw it and wasn't to keen on the scent!

    Love Amy | Amys Thoughts
    amysthoughtsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow fairy is my favourite scent, I love it!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lush Haul's are by far my favourite to read and have you got some good ones here! I picked up cinders and am so excited to see what all the rave is about, everyone and their mums seems to enjoy it so much! I love butter bear too, i feel like it's one of the only bath bombs along with butterball that actually does something to your skin as well as making the water all fun! Great haul! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I went to Lush a few weeks ago to pick up some Christmas stuff, I picked up the Star Dust bath bomb and did a review about it. It really disappointed me to be honest, and even the cute little stars in it didn't save it:(. I need to get the Snow Fairy shower jel though, I haven't seen a bad thing about it so far!x

    Mollie Victoria Beauty | Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't used the Star Dust one yet and now you've said that I'm upset, might mix it up with a pretty bubble bar to make it more exciting! x

      Delete
    2. I might have just picked up a dodgy one because a lot of other people enjoyed it but I'm not going to buy another one just to check that haha! Adding a bit of bubble bar will probably improve it a lot!x

      Delete
  5. Love these picks, the salted caramel hand scrub sounds perfect for winter! Snow fairy is my favourite shower gel by a mile :) xx
    www.chasingbelle22.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top