A Life Changing Eyeliner


Finding the perfect kohl eyeliner as always been a tough one for me. I only really put kohl eyeliner in my waterline and have tried many over the years that will be gone within the hour, definitely not ideal.

Before I went on holiday this year I knew I had to pick up a waterproof mascara and eyeliner because there was no way I was going to go bare faced at the pool or beach, people would have definitely thought I was ill. I found there was very little choice in the way of waterproof eyeliner so picked up the Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Liner in black. 



It had pretty good staying power as a waterproof liner but as an everyday liner it is AMAZING! I can put this on in the morning and it'll still be there when I get home from work, no word of a lie. I find that black eye make up can be a bit harsh on my pale skin but find myself using this more and more just because it is so incredible. I'm now on the lookout for a brown one so I can make it a daily staple.

Have you tried this eyeliner? What is your go to kohl eyeliner? Let me know in the comments below.

Sophie xx




3 comments:

  1. Ooo I've not heard of this one - thanks for sharing! I'm still searching for my perfect eyeliner!

    Jodie @ Jodetopia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried this one before so I'll have to put it on my try out list!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to try this! My current one is really scratchy which isn't good when your putting it under your eye, thanks for telling us about it!

    Check out my big Christmas giveaway | laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top