October Favourites



My October favourites are all very 'late on the bandwagon' items but I'm very glad I finally bought them. So here's what I've been loving in October.




L'oreal Infallible 24h Matte in Porcelain - Before now I've never really felt the need for mattifying foundations because my skin has always been what would be considered 'normal' but recently my skin has gone so mad and I've been really greasy and breaking out loads. This has been my go to foundation every day recently, it has good coverage and although I couldn't see it lasting 24 hours, it certainly sees me through the work day.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair - I struggled to believe the hype around this concealer for a long while purely because it's a cheap brand and couldn't see it living up to my trusty MAC Pro Longwear. It is safe to say I'm glad I finally gave in because it is nothing short of incredible, I use it on my undereyes and my blemishes and it is definitely a life changer.

Urban Decay Naked2 - I'd been lusting over the Naked palettes for a while but just couldn't part with the money so when I got Debenhams vouchers for my birthday I knew right away that I wanted to get one. I'm so glad I did because I can really see what all the hype is about. These eyeshadows are gorgeous!!

L'Oreal Brow Artist Genius Kit - I'm so easily impressed when it comes to brow products, I don't think I've tried one that I haven't liked. This is my current go to at the moment as it is so quick and easy to get your desired shape. I have the light to medium which is a perfect ashy brown colour for my current dark blonde hair.

Yankee Candle Home Sweet Home - a non-beauty favourite, I've loved burning this candle recently. It's cinnamon-y and lives up to it's name being a very homely scent, think snuggling under a blanket with fluffy socks on and big mug of hot chocolate and this is exactly what this candle makes you want to do, a great winter scent.

Have you tried any of these products? What were you loving in October? Let me know in the comments.

Sophie xx



2 comments:

  1. I love home sweet home anything mildly cinnamon-ny and I'm all over it!

    Coleoftheball xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top