Nails of the Day - OPI Coca Cola Range



After my last nails of the day I was intrigued to find just how many nail polishes I own so I had a count up. 177, I own 177 nail polishes, even I'm shocked at that number!



Here I am wearing A Grape Affair which comes from the OPI Coca Cola Collection and is meant to be a representation of Grape Fanta. It's a lovely deep purple which is leaning towards blue on the colour spectrum. It's a great colour for this time of year and it certainly doesn't look out of place among all the Autumnal colours.

I managed to pick this up in TK Maxx in a set with the Coca Cola Red and Turn on the Haute Light but are available to buy individually.

Do you own any colours from the Coca Cola collection? Let me know in the comments.

Sophie xx

6 comments:

  1. What a pretty colour!
    Louise | helloteddy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it lovely? Think it is one of my new favourites!

      Delete
  2. This colour is amazing. I love the OPI finish too :)

    www.hellosunday.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find OPI stay on so well, which is something I forget if I go a while between wearing OPI polishes :)

      Delete
  3. What a stunning shade! It's so autumnal & I am so envious of your nail painting skills. OPI is by far one of my favourite nail polish brands! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really not that good at painting my nails, I just wait until its all come off my skin before taking photos haha xx

      Delete

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top