Product Range Focus - The Body Shop Tea Tree


Spots are the bane of my life! I've always longed to be one of those people that are blessed with effortlessly clear skin but this has never been the case. The last couple of years my skin has been pretty good, I've been happy, just getting the odd spot here and there. That was until a couple of months ago when my skin started going mad, it's safe to say it's the worst it's been since I was at school. I'd start to think it was actually clearing then the spots would come back with a vengeance and I realised I needed to take some serious action and that is where The Body Shop's Tea Tree range comes in.



Let's just say I went a little bit mad with this range, I'd already picked up the Tea Tree Oil and Pore Minimiser on a previous occasion but I went on to order the Cool & Creamy Wash, Squeaky-Clean Scrub, Skin Clearing Toner and Skin Clearing Lotion.



Before I use any of these products I make sure I remove my make up well using either The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter or Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish. Once I've taken off all my make up off I use the Cool & Creamy wash, which definitely lives up to it's name leaving my skin cool and refreshed. A couple of times a week I will use the Squeaky Clean Scrub to get the deep down dirt. Then, like any good skin routine go on to tone and finish off with the skin clearing lotion.


If I'm having a particularly bad skin day I will dab on some Tea Tree Oil onto the worst areas or the big spots. Be warned though, if your spot is open it can sting really bad!


The Pore Minimiser is very handy as it can be used as a primer so it can be a last ditch attempt to attack those spots before putting make up on.

I'm really rubbish when it comes to skincare and haven't been consistent enough to see the results I could be getting, hopefully when I actually get into the swing of things with the routine I will see some proper results.

Have you tried the Tea Tree range before? Let me know in the comments!

Sophie
xx

4 comments:

  1. Really like the sound of this range! Will have to try out some of these products :) my skin is quite clear but I can go through stages of getting loads of spots too! Great post X

    Sam
    beautymagnet.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always heard great things about it so knew I had to try it. Just got to force myself to be more consistent! x

      Delete
  2. I love the Body Shop's Tea Tree range! Their favourite products of mine is their facial wash and toner x
    Louise | helloteddy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the facial wash, I'll have to check it out x

      Delete

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top