The Starlight Blogger Award

Wow, my first ever tag post! I would never imagined someone would nominate to do one of these so early on in my blogging, so thanks you much to Becky from A Little Rosy for nominating me! Go over and check her post out here.




The Rules:

1) Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog.
2) Answer the 3 questions that are given to you.
3) Pass the award onto six or more bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated.

The Questions:

1) Do you have any blogging goals?

As a newbie blogger my current goals are to do with the look and layout of my blog, I'm currently not happy with how my blog looks but I know there is a lot of stuff I need to learn before I can get it how I want it. Another goal would be consistency, I started off with the idea in my head that I'd post two times a week, but that is a lot harder than first thought, hopefully, the more I post the more consistent it will become.

2) What is your biggest pet peeve?

My biggest pet peeve would have to be spelling and grammar. I was never the best at English at school, only coming away with a C at GCSE but I've always read lots so I'd consider myself pretty good at spelling and grammar. I can't help but find myself cringe when I see someone putting 'defiantly' instead of 'definitely' or not knowing when to use 'there', 'their' and 'they're', and don't even get me started on double negatives!

3) Who are your favourite bloggers or YouTubers at the moment? Share the love!

My favourite blog I have come across recently is by Aisling at Aisling's Beauty Bytes, such beautiful photos and easy to read content. I've also been really enjoying perksofbeingami and Helen Rambles On. I don't really have any new Youtuber favourites, but of course I always love Jaclyn Hill and the SacconeJolys.

I would like to nominate.....
Aisling @aislingbbytes
Kathryn @chaptersofkat
Sarah @thingsarahloves
Teri-May @AcupofTblog
Lauren & Rachel @tftbblog
Kate @yourstrulykatex

The questions I'd like you to answer are:

1) Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Blog-wise and personally.
2) If you could anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
3) If you could no longer blog about your current topic, what you would blog about instead?

Feel free to answer the questions in the comments section if you haven't been nominated, I would love to find out other peoples answers. Thanks again to Becky for nominating me.

Sophie x



1 comment:

  1. What a great post! I haven't heard of the Starlight Blogger Award before.

    Jess xo
    Life: Live, Love and Laugh

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top