Nails of the Day - Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine










Let's just put this out there, I'm a nail polish addict. I lost count at about 60 but it's probably a safe guess to say I have around 150 polishes. I'm going to take this addiction and share it with you guys by posting NOTD every so often, so here is what I'm currently wearing.

This is the Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Cardamom which I'd describe as a dark leafy/khaki green and definitely perfect for the Autumn. I always used to have a soft spot for the Barry M nail varnishes, with the classic polishes only being £2.99, they were a perfect bargain and a gorgeous range of colours. I've only started using the Gelly Hi-Shine range in the last 6 months but love them even more than I loved the classics. This was a colour I picked up recently when looking for some more autumnal colours, I love the way it looks with a normal shiny top coat but think it will look just as amazing, or even more so with the matte top coat.

The base coat I am currently using is the Bourjois So Perfect! Correcting Base Coat, I'm not generally that fussed about the base coat I use as long as it stops my nails from yellowing and the top coat I am currently using is the OPI RapiDry Quick Drying Top Coat. I am forever on the lookout for the top coat that leaves the highest shine whilst drying quickly to prevent smudging.

Let me know in the comments what your favourite colours from Barry M are and I'll be sure to check them out (that's of course if I don't already own them).

Sophie x

3 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous nail varnish, the colour is spot on. The Barry M Gelly collection are my favourite, not only are they affordable but they're long lasting, what more could you want?! Wonderful post. x

    Kathryn | Chapters of Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Why haven't I got this colour yet?! I love Barry m, the finish is always gorgeous and they're so cheap!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a lovely colour, perfect for Autumn. Should have a lot more NOTD posts coming up, I counted the other day, 177 nail polishes!

      Delete

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top