Everyday Face



Hi guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while, I got lazy, oopsie! This post is all my 'autopilot products', the products I use on a standard day when I don't have the time to think about what I'm going to use. This is the look I use on a work day unless I manage to drag myself out of bed early enough to have time for something more exciting.






Bourjois Happy Light Luminous Serum Primer - I use this primer A LOT! I've tried many different primers but I usually go back to this one. It's got a lovely consistency and sinks into the skin really easily leaving me dewy and luminous, just like it says on the bottle. For those of you who aren't a fan of the dewy look they also do a matte version, I own this as well but don't use it so much because I generally prefer to look dewy.

Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Make Up in Nude Ivory - Up until very recently I was using the MAC studio fix fluid and although I loved it when I applied it, by the end of the day it had basically all slipped away. This is when I took to Twitter to find a foundation that would actually stay put, Estee Lauder was the clear favourite. I got colour matched and picked up a sample of this whilst in London and it wasn't long before I shot out to my local Boots to get a full size bottle.

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer - This is a product I purchased after seeing lots of people raving about it and I can really see why there is so much hype around it. It is great for under eyes and to cover up pesky blemishes. Most importantly, it lives up to it's name, it stays put no matter how hard my day has been.

Loreal True Match Powder in Rose Ivory - Up until about the middle of last year I used this powder all over my face, I now just use it as a setting powder for my concealer because the way I apply make up has changed dramatically! I've tried using a translucent powder for this but found it somehow made me look orange so reverted to this old favourite.

MAC Powder Blush in Melba - This is a recent edition to my everyday face when I saw it on someone's Pinterest and knew I just had to have it! It's quite different to the normal blush colours I go for but suits my skin tone perfectly.


Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr in On and On Bronze - I'm currently addicted to the Color Tattoo shadows as you may have seen in my Current Favourites post. I love this colour, it's perfect for just sweeping over lids and blending out with no more effort needed.

Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Brown - Gel eyeliner only became a make up staple for me about a year ago. I tried it a good few years ago but didn't get on with it but I decided to give it another go when my liquid eyeliner wasn't staying put all day. I now own this in black and brown as I love it so much and find it so easy to use.

Benefit They're Real Mascara in Brown - I love this mascara! I loved it when they first brought it out and I love it even more now they do it in brown. As a rule, I always used to use brown black mascaras as black is a bit harsh on my pale skin but I loved this mascara so much I used the black anyway, when they brought out the brown a few months ago I was so happy. It would have to be something very special to replace this as my everyday mascara.

Loreal Contour Khol Pencil Eyeliner in Chrome Brown - This is the eyeliner I use in my water line and not one I really shop around for. I've had it that long that when I went on the Boots website to find it's exact name I realised it no longer exists, luckily I already have a spare.

Benefit Gimme Brow in Light/Medium - It would seem that this is a cult favourite and it is very easy to tell why, it's so easy to just brush in and go. I'm exploring more and more brow products and when I have more time I do like to spend a little more time and use a palette but when I have to be quick I will always revert back to this.

On a work day I won't really apply any lip products, mainly because I'm lazy, naughty blogger I know!

So these are the products I used on a daily basis, do you use any of the same? Can you recommend anything else I should be using?

Sophie x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top