Drugstore Haul


I work a normal 9 to 5 job except for a Friday when we have an early finish of 3:30pm, this is perfect for making the 5 minute trip into town and having a mooch around the shops. Last Friday I decided I wanted to have a good browse in Superdrug and this is what I came away with.




I'd looked at the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet lots over the last few months, disregarding them because I thought they were glosses, it wasn't until recently reading another blog that I realised they are actually liquid lipsticks. I picked up these two lovely colours Don't Pink Of It and Happy Nude Year. I've used DPOI and love it, I think it is one of my new favourite lipsticks, but I'm yet to try HNY. Superdrug have an offer on Bourjois at the moment for a free blusher when you spend £12, so for less than £18 I got 2 lipsticks and a blusher, bargain!


Matte nails have always been a thing of confusion for me, I never really understood it and always just thought about how shiny I love my nails to be. That was until I saw a few people post pictures of dark coloured matte nails and I fell in love! I was only going to buy the matte top coat but Barry M had an offer as well so I picked this beautiful purple shade 'Plum' which I thought would look great in matte.


I've never picked anything up from Make Up Revolution before and after seeing more and more reviews about what good quality they are for their low prices I knew I had to try some. I got the Iconic 3 palette and the Vivid Baked Highlighter in Golden lights in the end. Seeing that this palette is considered a dupe for Naked 3 really helped sway my decision, I would love the try the Naked palettes in the future, but this will do me for now! This highlighter is amazing, I'd been looking for a decent powder highlighter for ages and knew I had to have it, if I had this when I wrote my last post, it would have definitely been included.

The last thing I bought was face wipes, but not any old face wipes, Holly Fulton limited edition face wipes, just how pretty is that packaging? I don't use face wipes all the time, but I do still reach for them more often than I should, so in a 'you always need face wipes' sort of way I thought I'd pick up both colours.

Have you tried any of these products? If so, let me know in the comments.

Sophie x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely purchases, Sophie! Just came across your blog & following you on BL :)
    I am planning on getting & giving Makeup Revolution a go ;)
    xox Nadia
    http://mielandmint.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top