The Difficult First Post



Hi,

My name is Sophie, welcome to my blog!

In the past year, my love for all things make up and beauty has grown and with this my bank balance has shrunk. I'm a sucker for anything with the word NEW above it and Boots and Debenhams are fast becoming my favourite shops.

This has been a long time coming and something I've thought about for a while. Mostly, I will use this as a platform for voicing my opinion on all things beauty related and for me to find out from other people what products they like and can recommend for me to try.

I'm looking forward to starting this journey and hope you will join me on it. I look forward to hearing from you and getting to know those of you with similar interests.

Feel free to follow me on my social media!

Twitter - @SophieRobbins

Instagram - sophierobb1

Pinterest - sophieerobbins

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're enjoying it so far! Your posts so far are really good so just be yourself and you'll love it!!

    Yours Truly, Kate x
    http://yourstrulykatex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top