Current Favourites


Hey guys, I thought I would use my first proper post to let you all know what I'm currently loving.




Benefit They're Real mascara is a product I've been using for a good year or so, I love how long it makes my lashes with no clumping. I'm forever getting compliments about my lashes and have had people asking whether I have false lashes on. Having already loved this mascara for so long, I was thrilled to see they were bringing it out in a coloured range. As I have very pale skin, dark make up can look very harsh on me so would ordinarily buy brown black mascaras so the fact they brought it out in brown just screamed perfection for me. It is the same iconic formula making my lashes super long just in a colour that looks far more natural on me, it is fair to say this product will be sticking around in my make up bag for a long time!


Firstly, wow! This is by far one of the easiest and most effective brow products I own. I picked it up on a whim because I needed a new brow pencil for the days I don't have time to do anything more and the first time I used it, I was amazed. One one end is a retractable pencil and the other a sponge with powder in it. The pencil end is the perfect size for outlining and filling the brows whilst still looking very natural. The powder end is great for setting them in the same way you would with a wax and powder palette. I haven't touched another brow product since buying this.


Quick, long-lasting and full of colour, these Maybelline cream shadows are perfect when you are short of time. These two colours are my favourite combination at the moment and are part of my everyday make up routine. The top colour, creamy beige makes a great all over eyeshadow base or can be used on it's own, I use it all over with a hint of the pink gold as a liner shade. It is nice and quick and they are very easy to blend, giving a good neutral eye look. I look forward to more colours coming out in the future.


This Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter from The Body Shop is a god send. Not only does it smell amazing but it does an amazing job too. At first it is a bit weird to be applying something so greasy on your face, but it melts away make up, even eye make up and washes away to leave beautiful soft skin.


I haven't been using the Garnier Body Tonic long enough to judge it on the claims it makes to firm and hydrate skin but what I can say about it is that it smells incredible, it is like I'm putting lemonade on my skin. It absorbs quickly meaning it's great for use just before putting clothes on. I can't wait to see what my skin is like after a couple of weeks of using this lotion.

So, these are the products I've been loving recently, let me know in the comments what you've been loving and any recommendations of what I should try.

Sophie x







6 comments:

  1. Lovely first post! I love the Maybelline 24hr colour tattoos. I have the shade on and on bronze but really interested in trying out this creamy beige one as it looks so similar to Mac paintpots!

    Danielle | Simplicity Rose x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Danielle, I've never tried MAC paint pots but I can say the creamy beige is amazing, it makes an excellent base as its such a subtle colour x

      Delete
  2. I also love the Maybelline Color Tattoos, but I haven't tried the leather effect ones yet. I might have to see if I can track them down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really know what makes it leather effect, I only really bought it for the colour!

      Delete
  3. I've heard such good things about the Camomile cleansing oil from The Body Shop, I didn't know they did it in a butter - might have to make a purchase!
    Welcome to blogging :D

    Paris x
    http://lifeinflorals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I came across the butter whilst trawling through their website and had to buy it after reading the reviews, I'm not sure about cleansing oils so I haven't been tempted by the oil!

      Thank you :)

      Delete

Follow @ Instagram

Back to Top